Welcome to UB’s Department of Chemistry
Through our research, scholarship, teaching, and service, we make pioneering discoveries, advance real-world applications of chemistry, and train the next generation of scientists. We are proud of the collegiality and collaborative spirit that pervades our department. Experience the UB Difference!
Chemistry Research Themes
- February 2016 – Graduate Student Research Highlight: Ian Walton
- Transira Therapeutics, A New UB Spinoff
- January 2016 Graduate Student Research Highlight: Andrew Shamp
- Prof. Luis A. Colón selected to received the 2016 EAS Award for Outstanding Achievements in Separation Science.
- December 2015 Graduate Student Research Highlight: Edgars Jecs