Welcome to UB’s Department of Chemistry
Through our research, scholarship, teaching, and service, we make pioneering discoveries, advance real-world applications of chemistry, and train the next generation of scientists. We are proud of the collegiality and collaborative spirit that pervades our department. Experience the UB Difference!
Chemistry Research Themes
- Luis Colon named an ACS Fellow
- Janet Morrow named a UB Distinguished Professor
- July 2015 Graduate Student Research Highlight: Dustin McCall
- Dr. Kenneth Kort, PhD alumnus, receives Arthur H. Guenther Congressional Fellowship
- June 2016 Graduate Student Research Highlight: Jose Kenneth Mapas